Monday, June 3, 2013

June 3, 2013 Lots and lots of love


Well, I had changes. Elder Tait is staying in Clara Estrella, and I´m now in Cerrillos, actually not too far! Elder Martinez and I are the Zone Leaders here, should be a real bundle o´ fun;) He´s from Mexico City, we actually went on exchanges once, in my first 6 weeks in the mission in El Parron. 
I´m so grateful to the lord for the time I had in Clara Estrella. I´ve really grown to love that ward, the people, the leaders... I learned from them to develop patience, and that things WILL happen, but healing, change, callings, require real help real love, and also real time. 

Tracy is progressing... Well enough. She didn´t make it to church this past week, which was a bummer. It seems that she he went out partying! Shoot, eh? She loves the Book of Mormon, to read and to study, which is always nice. She had a great studies of Matt. 3 with 2 Nefi 31, and accepted a baptismal date for the 13 of July. Nifty! 

I¨m grateful for the advice to expect more. To pray for miracles and to expect, work for, and look for them. That´s where Tracy came from, and that is where baptisms for our zone will come from! 

We ate some french fries yesterday with a fancy cheese fondue sauce from the Hna Eva Moena, and rice. It was delicious! 

Love you all, ask me questions, this letter seems a tad bit blandish. 

Elder Tasso! 

No comments:

Post a Comment