Thursday, August 29, 2013

August 26, 2013 ¿!No tenemos razon para regocijarnos?!


Yesterady Elder Gueto baptized Nicolas. Twas Awesome and Humbling! Thursday, we visited Nicolas and instead of wanting to read with us the Book of Mormon he passed his time on the facebook machine:( We expressed to him our concern and such, but friday when we passed by he had read and prayed, and we both felt he was ready. Elder Gueto, as he layed in his bed friday night, felt the impression that everything would be okay;) And it was! His whole family, including his Dad (carlos) and sister (Jazmine) came and felt the spirit. In his testimony, he said that ¨I know with all of my heart, that Jesus is the Christ the son of God, and that this is his church. The spirit was so so strong!;) I was able to play I am a child of God and The families can be eternal for his baptism:) Later that night, we shared a movie about the family ¨Togethor forever¨ with the family, and the book of Mormon! Carlos left this morning for a business trip, BUT took with him his Book of Mormon to read 3 Nephi 13, that he had not touched for 15 years! It really was a miracle. God gave us this family to help, they have been such a blessing to us! 

My new companion is Elder Hasler from Provo! He lives just before the Heber Dam. We´ll be a trio for 2 weeks with Elder Gueto, and then chao! Back to Colombia;(
This week I  was able to do divisiones with Elder Jones AND Elder Tait, my Dad and my son, it was really fun to see their progression, how we´ve changed! Elder Tait speaks even better now! 

We´re working with a couple new families now. Yesterday we visited the Gomez family, and simply read with them the BoM, 1 nefi 1. The spirit was so strong, they want to return and are going to come to church, are super stoked on the Book of Mormon:)

I´m so grateful for the good comps and families that God has sent me! I know that he is our loving heavenly Father, he watches over and cares for us! Jesus Christ is the savior of the world, and this is his church. More to come! Thanks for the support! I couldn´t send photos for some reason... sorry, next week! Happy birthday! Thanks for the prayers! 

Elder Tasso

No comments:

Post a Comment