Monday, November 26, 2012

November 26, 2012

Buenas Tardes Familia! 

Well Happy Thanksgiving, sounds like you had a great great time! And also, never fear to tell me about your cool adventures. I have fun listening to the things you do, as I'm sure you all do to mine.

We´ve seen a big change in our ward. I feel like a small margin of the members in Chile are really converted. Many are great members, and have strong testimonies, but really aren´t converted, because they lack knowledge of Doctrines, and only do the applications. For example, Home teaching, as a number, to offer a prayer, turn in an enforme, but not really to Care for the Sheep of the Lord. Well, I feel like that really is changing, like our ward is getting stronger and stronger. 

Estefani and Anna, and their families are doing well. They have baptismial dates the 15th, which they should complete. They still have a little ways to go, but can achieve that. Yesterday night, we taught some new investigators, Hector, Esteban, and Hilda. Hector´s a funny guy, actually is a member but inactive, but Esteban and Hilda aren´t. He loves music, is bald with long greasy hair, super nice, smart, and funny. He wears these hawaiin shirts that are like XXL. Well they´re really awesome, and Hilda especially, has a lot of real intent.

Hey I uploaded a bunch of photos, check them out! I don´t have that much time. Today, we went on an adventure! We hiked a hill in Santiago, but got lost and took a dusty adventure way. It was sweet. 

Dad, this week I memorized D&C 43:34 with D&C 6: 36. Send me some pics of skiing!!

I love you all so much! I know that Jesus lives, that God is our heavenly father. That we can learn of Jesus, and come to know him, through reading, pondering, and praying about the revelation that we have. BOM, Liahonas, etc. I know that President Monson is a prophet of God, and that Joseph Smith was an instrument in God´s hands, like we all are. I testify of the truth of the atonement, and of the plan of salvation. These things are true, share them with everyone you can. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen. 

Elder Tasso
























No comments:

Post a Comment