Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December 17, 2012

Hey!  I don't have much time (sorry) but we're going to chat for an hour the 24th, hope that's ok with you all.

This week was awesome! But hard.


Yesterday, with 2 families together, we sang like 6 Christmas songs.  I love to sing now, more than ever I suppose.  But after that, we got a text that one of our investigators tried to kill himself, by cutting his wrists.  Maybe we're not the best missionaries, ha.  No, satan is powerful, as is alcohol.  We brought him to the hospital, and he's a little better now.  The bishop helped us a lot too.  


Dad, I'm not really struggling for answers now, but in the moment, how, or what do you say to someone in that situation?  I know you've been there before.  You told me a story about a call that you received about 3 or 4 years ago, and a lady wanted to do the same.


I tell this story not to freak you out or to scare you.  Claudio's a little better.  I thought you might want a letter a little less boring really.  And I didn't have much time.  


Ha.  Well I love you all.


Jesus is our Savior.  The church is true.  Focus on what is in front of you, in the moment, in your day, and make it the best it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment