Thursday, March 21, 2013

March 18, 2013 Family Fish!


Hey there loved ones!

Well my Child, Elder Tait, is a real swell Elder. He´s 18, but he is quite a bit bigger than I, (see photos) from Hurricane, Utah!!! Woo! We´re learning lots of Spanish, He´s a lot of fun, has a great testimony and great desires to do the work of the Lord. And I'm learning how to be a father. In Sunday School, we had a class on respecting and loving, serving and supporting our spouses. Although I am not married, I added/am adding to a list of goals and things I will do and be, as a father, person, in life, etc. And I'm finding a myriad of ways to apply such things right now in the mission. For example, If I want to do the dishes everyday for my wife so we´re sweet and happy, I best start now, eh? I´m grateful for the revelation that God gives us daily, that he has given me about what I want to be and do, both through our studies and equally our experiences. DC, 88-118.

It´s very very gratifying the see how the Ward is changing. They are ever becoming more and more involved, and getting excited, in the work. Yesterday at church there was a new light in the ward, they are ever more willing, more excited, and more ready to accept our invitations to help them in the work, and even more importantly, are learning how to do it on their own. A great example is the Moena Family. They´ve essentially adopted their neighbor's children, and bring them to church, and they also always give us delicious food. 

Kyle and Natalia were progressing very very well throughout the week. We were able to visit them 3 times. Kyle (12) really really wants to be a missionary NOW! Although obviously there are steps that precede that. Natalia is progressing as well, but slower, and actually niether of them were at church yesterday. Please keep them in your prayers, that Natalia can have the courage to put her faith in Jesus Christ and repent and be baptized. 
This week we´ve got terrific plans to keep working and strengthening the ward, and find some new investigators thereof. 

I´m truly grateful for Jesus Christ, for what he did for me, that I can always seek to improve and change my life, and never be condemned. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God, and that Preach my Gospel is up there as well. I testify that this is his church.

I love you all so much, thanks for your support, and please keep in your prayers Elder Tait, Mortensen, Tlatelpa, Lythgoe, and Crider. 

Elder Tasso!











No comments:

Post a Comment