Tuesday, January 7, 2014

January 6, 2014

Jesus Christ Lives and loves us! And we will obey!


New years eve looks like this. Pension at 8:00! Howdy, how was your day?! Mmmmm good good good! Calls:) Want to clean the pension? Yes! 

French class. There was a less active couple (now active) that is teaching a french class saturday at 7:00! Ouvoi! That was fun, one of our investigatores, Fransisca, came, and enjoyed it, almost as much as I did!

English was fun! Fransisca liked it, Elder Graham and I taught ¨20 verbs¨ and ¨how firm a foundation¨in English. What´s not to like?:)

We went to ¨Old Chile¨, Pomaire today. Check out this miracle. "Want to split an empanada? Ya! The 1 kilo mushroom! Oh wait, turns out to be just mushroom, not 1 kilo. That´s ok, because Elder Graham, my most humble,  supportive companion to date, says, ¨Dig in, Elder Tasso.¨ Love that kid.

"Alex Lopez will you prepare to be baptized the 19th?" "Oh yes, oh yes!" He´s so funny. SUPER happy, smiling. He will be  a great misionary. His english is progressing: Oh yes, oh yes, excellent, I like!

Cristobal is the observant, reserved, intelligent kid. He´ll be at a FhE tonight, came yesterday to the YSA activity and met some friends. Miracle: I thought of leaving to do a visit. We decided to stay and support the group. There IS  power in numbers. Alex got a tour, commited to the 19th, Jose is a new investigator, etc. I think we all need a sense of belonging, of being togethor. Sometimes I feel like it´s easier to work alone, but satan wants us to do that. I felt happy that we chose to stay and support the group! That was a miracle.

We found flor and Nelson as we were contacting. Lots of smoke from the foothill fires. Ash. We hadn´t had much success. One more house before Lunch. They say no, we walk away, say a prayer for them. They call us back, YES! SUCCESS! God lives and loves us, wants us to push ourselves and persevere.

I think i fell in love mom and dad. Sorry. Buttttt....    With Christ. Do you ever feel like if your not working for him, it´s .... hollow? or Not worth it? I do. 
Christ is my savior, my redeemer.

Elder Tasso

I love Jesus and the BoM.









No comments:

Post a Comment