Sunday, March 16, 2014

March 10, 2014 2.0!

I know that God lives and loves us! I know that he guides us to his lost sheep! I know that as we open our mouths and speak miracles or mumbling words, the spirit guides them to the hearts of those around us. I know that Christ is healing, happiness, laughing, hard work, and smiles. 
I know he is the Son of God, my Savior and redeemer. I know as we share these things, our world transforms! I know Joseph Smith is a prophet of God, and overcame much adverstiy! I know the BoM IS oh so true. I know that as I follow my leaders, we see miracles and in the way my Heavenly Father wants. Wow! Hey! Golly! I commit to doing it! I commit to sharing the Restoration with 13+ people every day. 

Will you share those things with those around you? Friends, family, collegues, etc.? I promise you, in the name of Jesus Christ that your world will transform, and you will feel happy!:))) Haaaaa, it just worked for me! 

Love you all! 

Elder Tasso:)

No comments:

Post a Comment