Sunday, March 16, 2014

February 24, 2014 Yes!

Dearest Fam. How I love you. 

I´m grateful for divisiones! ¨Souround yourself with greatness,¨ am I right? We got to go out with President Barrerios Thursday. With Maricielo, he played with her wee little daughter, Sarié most of the time! ¨And so Joseph Smith then prayed to God and in his own words he said...¨ 
Background: Ooooooo you are so cute, tickle tickle tickle!!! 
He then bore his testimony, and oh what power, oh what awe. Good times good times, and left a powerful blessing over their family and home. I´m grateful for Pres. Barrerios and Portueguese!

Know what? In my blessing, my setting apart it talks about ¨looking for Lehi´s posterity?¨ Now what could that mean, by golly nothing more nothing less than looking for the humility in the eyes, the willingness to listen and learn, to change of many of the good ¨lamanites here¨. We also teach a lot of Chileans, who generally are Gentiles, right? William, miracle, golden man. But many peruvians, columbians, Bolivians are more willing to listen than others. We´ll seek out those who will listen! I´m grateful for the posterity of Lehi, that willingly change and listen:) 

Grandparents! Grandparents, Jim, Susie, Robert, and Debbie! Could you send me some literature on your lives perchance? Where you were born? When? How´d you come to know of the Book of Mormon? Who emigrated, and from where? 
I recognize that you´ve shared these beloved stories with me before, but I was moved by a talik given the other day! Thank you for being pioneers, thank you for everying! 

I love you all! 

Elder Tasso!

No comments:

Post a Comment