Friday, October 19, 2012

October 15, 2012


Hey Everyone!!! You're Awesome!

Well I had a pretty good week. Juanito will be baptized next week, he´s awesome and I'm excited for him. Estefani will be baptized but we moved her date to the 8th of diciembre, with 2 others. We also found some good people this week, Diego, Im excited to meet with him, and Javier and his family. 

The mission is good. We´ve had some challenges, personally, in our zone, with the members, but I'm really learning how to overcome and work through those things. One thing I really want to improve is my personal happiness, confindence, etc. It really can be hard to always keep your head up in the mission, when so many people are expecting so much of you. But really, as Elder Uchtdorf said, we can be personally happy and confident in any situation. Its a choice. At times, I need to slow down, find the joy in a situation, and concentrate in the person in front of me, in loving and serving them, and those around me- in sharing what I know to the best of my abilities. 

Today was P Day, we played some futbol with some other Elders and members, it was sunny, warm, and beautiful. 

Tyler- As always, thanks for your letter! It seemed actually, especially pertinent this week. I had let myself relax a little bit with time management, and with rules. Habits and time management are real important. Also with the bit about the members, thats our barrio. Its sooooo easy to forget those tings, but i need to be more bold, and have more confidence in what I share. Sounds like your doing really well, having a good time. Smile, and keep it up! Eat some ice cream for me! 

Dad- Love you a ton, Your a champ! Im going to try going on splits with Juan (will-be member), but he also works almost 24 7 except sundays. We´ll see. 

Mom- Love you so much!!! Thanks for the adventure stories and photos! Thanks for all you do, and have done, for me and the kids! I'm trying to stay healthy. thanks for the letters from my friends!

Anna- Happy birthday! Love ya! Good job with track.

Hyrum-Benny-Stevey- Loved your climbing pics!!! You're all awesome!

Love you all, Im excited to recieve some mail from you, and crossing my fingers!

Elder Tasso!

No comments:

Post a Comment