Monday, September 23, 2013

September 23, 2013 Yeeehaw 2.0


This week twas really dandy. Just ggreaat!!!

As Genesis came up out of the water, from her baptizm, she slipped a little, and did a little spin, ha;))!! It was funny;) She starts laughing ¨hahahahahaa¨ in the font. Classic. Who doesn´t crack up in the font??! 
"Tasso, I´m scared, I don´t know what to say, for my testimony...¨ ¨It´s all good, want to pray?¨
Genesis gathered her courage, and shared her experiences. ¨One night, I felt really calm. Peaceful! I didn´t want to fight with valentina, I didn´t even feel like it, neither did she! I just felt.......... calm and happy:) I asked the Elderes, would that be an answer to my prayer?! They confirmed what I had felt, that it was! 
Also when I was sick, and I recieved a blessing, I thought ¨Gee I don´t know if I have faith in this... sure... why not... After, Veronica said to me ¨I give it 2 hours, and she´ll be goooodd!:)¨ Maybe I was a wee tad skeptical. Took a pill. Threw it up:( Went to sleep, and 2 short hours later I woke up and felt........ calm! Warm! Healthy! I know that God DOES love us, and answers our prayers as we.... take our steps, walking with faith, recieving light from the open window, little by little, as the sun comes up:)

Just now, my gringo comp. Elder Hasler (super dope, base ballllller at byu times 7) is like. Ï need to use the bathroom¨. Uhhhh shoot, lets go to a closeby members. Hallllloo!!! (at the door). They don´t come out. Halllloooo!!!! at the neighbor reparing his motorcycle. He says yes, why not, my comp goes, and we talked with him about how Japanese motos are better than Chinese. We´ve got to help those chinese children of God fix their motorcylces!!!! Love you bro, eres un hijo de Dios!

So remember the nametag in jello? pretty hilarious right...yeah. 
Well, we had another amazing idea this week...We bought a bunch of hotdogs on saturday, and while we were in the pension, we started hiding hot dogs in Elder Moffett's stuff...in his bed, in his backpack, his suit coat, his toothbrush case, his shoes, pencil jar, his jar of peanut butter, his can of ecco, his bag of cereal, his clothes...and pretty much everywhere else..-..Then after that, I got a pen case, and put a hot dog in there, and gave it to him as a gift, and he opened it up and just chucked it at me...so funny...but then he started finding the rest of the hotdogs, and it has literally been the most hilarious thing on earth!!!!! We have been dying of laughter! And last night, Elder Hasler made peanut butter bars, and baked a slice of hotdog in a square and gave it to him...you shoulda seen his face...my goodness...

I guess you could say we are having a good time.

Love you all! Hyrum Anna Benny Stevey!!!! What have you learned from the BoM??? French?'

Thanks for the gospel for spreading the seeds of that delicious apple! I´m proud of you, hope your are proud of me, as is God of you Mom, Dad, Anna, Tyler, Stevey, Benny, Hyrum face whole clan! 3 Nephi 11:6,7

Elder Tasso




To see all of Elder Tasso's new pictures go to the  Pictures Year 2 page

No comments:

Post a Comment