Monday, September 30, 2013

September 30, 2013 Get this!


I´m really incredibley grateful for prayer. LET MA TEL YA WHY!

Hey lets make brownies, Elder Hasler! Cool, done! With strawberries! Check!
Leaving the department. 

What´s up if we pass by Saed, and leave him Brownies, thank him, see how he´s doing? He helped us out so much last night with that fiasco miracle of ZUMBA, ha??! 

¨Hey Elderes, how´s it going, hmmm, not too well.¨ ¨Brownies eh?? Hmm... I can´t I´ve got a toothache! (How lame, really Saed, really? Just eat them my friend, just snarf those up!)
Saed what´s your favorite Hymn? Lead kindly light!

Keep thou my feet; I do not ask to see

The distant scene--one step enough for me.
I loved  to choose and see my path; but now,
Lead thou me on
I loved the garish day, and, spite of fears,
Pride ruled my will. Remember not past years.

Well, in the end. We gave a blessing to Saed. The next day, he came up to me in church, in sacrament meeting. He had a glow about him. ¨Elder Tasso, I´ve felt your prayers for me. Thank you so much.¨ Saed and a couple other Brothers came with us last night, as we finished up with our goals for the week. We were able with their testimonies, with their light and glow, to put a baptismal date for Carlos, papa de Nico, for the 20th of Octubre. ¨For 20 years I´ve been looking for a way to unite my family, and now I´ve found it , in church.¨ 

Listen to that still small voice, the impacts are big! I, we, Daniel, Carlos, Belen, Elder Hasler, we´ve felt your prayers. Thanks so much! 


No comments:

Post a Comment