Monday, November 11, 2013

November 11, 2013 ALMOST Stress free!!:)


Another dandy week has passed.
I'm truly grateful for the Book of Mormon. I've found so much shelter from obstacles in that book. Have you every considered waking up early to study it??? Cause...... It might be worth it:)
It's ever so intriguing the see the progression of the Espinace family. Genesis, will be confirmed. God knows when... ha, keep her in your prayers as we've seen challenges with those durn cigarettes between her baptism and confirmation.
We WILL be addressed by the one and only Elder Holland tomorrow!!! And boy are we.... grateful, ha, excited. Scared? Maybe a wee tad yes:)
I was sitting in Sacament meeting, sourounded by Leandro (recent convert), Alejandro, (less active), Elder Hasler was with Marco (an Investigator), Isidora's whole family came to see her confirmation, Felipe, A 13 year old boy I had taught piano lessons was at church..... I feel I can't express the love I felt for those people in that moment. The peace, the.... confort I felt in sacrament meeting with everyone there. I'm so very extraordinarily grateful for the opportunity I've had to see the spiritual development of these my brothers and sisters. To be a small instrument in the masters hands. It's DOPE to be worthy to be an instrument to the power of God, to be a witness.
After Lunch yesterday we felt the powerful impresion to go see Marcelo and his family. He goes into rehab for a year tomorrow. Initially he was the reference, but his dear dear mother I find is the one who will continue to benefit from the Gospel. As we taught him, his brother and his family, Aidez, his grandmother..... Marcelo needs the atonement. Ha. Thanks Eisten. He'll do great with the BoM in rehab.
Patricio Madrid deserves a Gold Star. We're going to go skydiving with him in utah one day. He witnessed the Baptism of Gabriela, and thought, Hey I'd like a new name as well! The name of Christ! He was intrigued about the concept of being born again, taking a new name upon himself, etc.  "I don't give a durn about my lungs, but i want to quit smoking to be baptized!"

Got any adivce for me? I'll take it, and maybe apply it;) ha
With Love,
Elder Tasso

No comments:

Post a Comment