Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November 18, 2013 Best Week Eva!!

I rode a bicycle today. I saw vineyards. We rode a bus for an hour and a half! Everything that I am, is inside of me or in my hands! That means I had changes!

As I was making those last minute calls last night to Saed, to Hno Gregorio, to those who I didn´t get to say goodbye to, I truly felt.... filled with gratitud for my time in Primo de Rivera. We took some pretty dandy fotos, check them out!

Patricio ís alright. Thursday we got a pretty jarring call from him, it helped me to come to reality. He had told us earlier "I really don´t have anything to eat." So we made arrangemente to get him food from the bishops store house sunday. He called us that thursday, "Hey when I need help, I need it now!!" 
I thought, shoot what do we do? That night we ended going to church, I think the Lord led us there, Obispo Valdes helped us with the arrangements for the Bishops store house, and for meanwhile, we went to the local Ekono and bought 10.000 pesos worth of food to bring him. It felt so so good to arrive to his house, to feel the gratitud from him:)  He was sick for 3 days this week, including the weekend! Sadly, he asked us not to pick him up for church Sunday.  Sunday night, we went over to his home and saw with him John Tanner. All of the sacrifices that he gave inspire me so much to give of myself. That guys really great, he´s got a long rode ahead of him until baptism, but I know with all of my heart that he WILL make it there. 

My new sector is melipilla III, I will be Training, doing a white wash, and helping out my district as DL. I´m excited, a little nervous to white wash, Ive never done that before, but should be fun! I´ll seeing some great cinema tomorow in the temple, and am truly truly excited for that! 

I´m grateful for the opportunity to be in the fields, (campo...), to learn portuegues, I´ve been reading the BoM in port., to share the 1st vision, that´s always a spiritual kick:), to maybe ride a bike more!!!!! To feel the spirit of the temple, to have a new start with a new ward, to make some amazing relationships, friends, converts, in this new and potentially last branch! 

Today in the bus some pretty girls cornerd us and started talking to us. Not gonna lie, it was pretty uncomfortable in the beginning. Good thing we´ve got companions and the restauracion, right?! So we totally shared about the BoM and one of them ended having a lot of true intent! I testify that people love the truth. Want the truth. 

Pray that we can be lead to an amazing new family through the good members of melepilla! 


I love chile and all you of!


Elder Tasso




















No comments:

Post a Comment