Monday, November 4, 2013

October 28, 2013 The Spirit of Elias


The spirit of Elias is real. We had a FHE at church with the Llanos family, Marco, Espinace Fla, and a few MA! In truth... it wasn´t the BEST organized thing I´ve ever put togethor, but the spirit was really strong! There´s a special spirit about the BoM, of leadership! OBEDIENCE! PreachmyGospel- don´t even know, gets inside of the head of the investigator or ward or something ha!!! 
But the spirit of Elias that here was felt, in that little FhE with a projector, cheap cookies and juice from Ekono next door, and ¨I´m a child of God¨ was...powerful. Everthing felt.... blurred or dream like. Well, it turned and well, and Carlos is stoked, everyone else.... LOTS OF QUESTIONS!!:)

Miracle in disugese!!! Our lunch fell through Friday!!! We called up Marco, ¨What are YOUR plans my good friend?¨ ¨Come on over!¨ We ate with him and his son Bastien. Their relationship is... strained or weak at best... ¨The Joseph Smith movie would be perfect for your family!¨ Marco felt that Joseph Smith really is a prophet, and such a boss! Bastien felt the same way and got excited. Marco and his family are slowly, but very shurely repairng themselves. 

I like teaching piano! ¨Elder Tasso, I had a dream that my sister encouraged me to learn to play the piano! Crazy idea, buutttt would you teach me?¨ ¨Me thinks yes!!¨ 
He´s progessing well. Simplified version of Joseph Smith´s first prayer. Pretty great, eh?! 

Theme of New Inv. for the week-   Help me with my addicion ppppplleasee!!
We´ve only had one lesson with the 3 but Marcelo, Jonathon, and Thomas, have all felt a need to come to christ... or to english! Marcelo was a reference, his mom looked close to tears about how to help him. The lesson was super quick, 15 minutes, but he really wants to change. LDS family servies, Ward members, calls, prayer, and the book of mormon. Dad, any more tips????
Jonathon came running up to us in the street!! I want to learn english, you teach and speak it, right?! We shared with him.... and we´ll see him in english. 

Our misioners in Cerrillos are.... spectacular, amazing. They make me laugh everyone, and we´ll see some real progress very soon! Help us baptize families with your prayers! 

Wtih love,
Elder Tasso! 

No comments:

Post a Comment