Monday, December 16, 2013

December 9, 2013 CHRISTmas:)

This past week we had success as we did FhEs with the members. 
Last night we shared a nice christmas message/LdM pitch with Tamara and Alejandra, two friends of the Silva Jara family. Sister Susanna and Brother Harold are pretty darn great. It´s been great working with them, since my old sector, en Clara Estrella. 

We ate something very very delicious, apple crunch, from Sister Castillo in another FhE with the Reyes family. They´re cool, less active, but we see that Dillon and maybe Johann, their son could be missionaries in the future. ¨Hey THEY could be missionares, we gotta help them serve the mission!!!!¨ says Elder Graham. 

Highlight of the week? Get this choir action! The oh so dandy Maldonado family, (oh so creative) prepared with the district missionares ¨The Restoration¨ in MUSIC!  With video shots of us in action ¨hey howdy, how´s it going, neat-o, that´s your child, is it not!!?¨ Shots of the restoration, and shots Christ movies. 
As we sang I felt so so so strongly the spirit. I´m singing, filled with light. Does my throat hurt, my chest explode? Is that the spirit or do I have a case of out-of-practice vocal chords? Definitely both. Both for sure. 

I´m grateful for Christ. For the BoM. How does one express the light that is felt from reading that book:)??

We´d really love your prayers for Rosario. Saturday she felt like she wanted to get baptized, but for SOME reason, she likes the sisters more than us. That´s ok with me,. ok, I understand, they are much prettier, but sadly they can´t teach her, they have their own investigatores. So if you could pray so Rosario has the desire to come unto Christ, through us, to be open to Elder Graham and I, that would be spectacular. 

Benny face congrats with your right foot shots! Keep that up! Hryum good job with you grades and juggling, with soccer! Anna tell me how the ACT goes! Steve face, hows it going? How´s ralphie? Have you gone skiing?!:)

Tyler, thanks for the Banana, Orange, Apple comparison. I was able to share it with Elder Graham in a hard moment, and in a FhE with a newly active sister. Did they cry? Maybe. It helped, thanks!

Dad, have you thought about having a foreign exchange student come to live with the fam before? Maybe from France, could help out Anna with her french?:)

Elder Tasso




No comments:

Post a Comment