Saturday, December 28, 2013

December 23, 2013 Rudolf:)


Dearest family, friends, and loved ones!

Well. I love you!:) Merry Christmas, how are you? What was something unexpected that happened to you today? Did you see a funny hat? How is your health? Hmmm.... :)

Will you pray for Elder Graham´s family? 


Today. Basketball at the church? "Want to come Albert, dearest neighbor? Well we´ll pick you up!! You teach P.E. , played for the Catholic university! Ballin´:) Hey how´d it go reading the BoM?! Ok, half the chapter, not too shabby, questions??! Well, keep reading! 


"Alex Lopez, you are a ninja playing futsal, you must know that. We´re stoked that you enjoyed church, want to meet with us more, AND just read the whole darn BoM, who doesn´t?? Little by little. Keep listening to my good comp., and your good friends Benjamin Ribas and Gabriel Lobos. They´re good kids. 
We give a church tour to Patricio and Franco. Franco wants to sing at Juliard! You got it bro! Patricio teaches us a little of Budishm in the church. We sit Indian style on the carpet. 

Random people on the street. FRIENDS and FAMILY! If you can find a flight, arrive here by friday at 8:00 pm, I will PERSONALY reserve you a seat at our Family home Evening and we WILL eat cookies, learn of Christ, and play games togethor with the best branch in the world. 

Highlight of the week? Last night. 10:45 PM. So Elder Graham, will you count MAC? Thanks..... 
Singing. ¨Whhaaa???:) no me diga! ¨
Pizarro family. 2nd best family ever! Noche de Luz, Noche de paz, Reina ya, gran solaz.....
"We love you missionaries!!!! ;) Son los mejores!! Take this simpre offering of Chocolate Chip cookies gorilla poops, and brownies!!!!!!!"     (Jaw Drops. We sing to Alberto and wife next door. The spirit is felt.)
Es bueno estar aquí;)

I´m grateful for music. SUPER grateful. Primary program, primary songs. ¨I want to be a missionary now!! ¨ Check. ¨I am a Child of God. ¨ Double Check;) We sing ¨Biansícos¨ (Carols) with the ward to less actives and investigatores. God knows and loves his Children, because in addition to those planned, we run into 2,3,4,5 unplanned! :)



Mision Christmas Party. I read this scripture! With emphasis, practicing 9 times! I wear my best red tie, (borrowed). I almost* forget to smile:) I meet Hna Nelson- "HEY your brother home taught me at BYU!"

 For unto us a achild is bborn, unto us a cson is given: and thedgovernment shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, eCounsellor, The fmighty gGod, The heverlastingFather, The Prince of iPeace.

I testify of Christ! He is a perfect, loving, jumping, inviting, listensing, perfect being. He speaks spanish, English, and Portugues better than I. He is the Son of God, OUR savior and redeemer. The BoM, the whole world testifies of these truths. He died for us. He healed the high preist´s ear that led him to his death. He forgives me. Merry Christmas! I love you all. 

 10 Behold, I am Jesus Christ, whom the prophets testified shall come into the world.
 11 And behold, I am the alight and the life of the world; and I have drunk out of that bitter bcup which the Father hath given me, and have glorified the Father in ctaking upon me the sins of the world, in the which I have suffered the dwill of the Father in all things from the beginning.
http://www.mormonchannel.org/christmas-videos?v=2919740155001&cid=HPFR122013274&im=true

Elder Tasso











No comments:

Post a Comment