Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February 11, 2014 Fotos!

20 Then Job arose, and arent his mantle, and shaved his head,and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped. 

Now I´m found in Republica, that is to say, In college town, in the heart of Santiago! I´m grateful for its urban, tall, with ranging skyscrapers. Elder Mattinson and I, we wake up to the lulling sounds of heavy machinary, trucks, cars, and buses outside. I feel rather... luxurious in this new envirnment of nice apartments and clean streets. Truly I´m grateful for the opportuntiy to be here.


I´m grateful for Carlos, the man in this ciber who wants us to come over to his house, simply because we spoke with him. I´m grateful for Luis, in the street yesterday, who had attented the LIAHONA school 20 years ago, knows the book of Mormon is true, but never got around to his baptism. I´m grateful that he´ll have that opportunity now:)
Thank you for Elder Mattinson, yes sir, that is to say the one and only, the same from the MTC in Provo town Utah! This morning we arose jumping rope on the roof tops of our apartment, to witness a 360' view of beautiful city sourounding us. The rays of the brilliant sun peak over the mountain tops, shining their brilliant light down upon, the inhabitants here. 

I´m grateful for Republica! For Nefi, for Eder, for Fiorela, for the diversity that is found here! With a nice diversity of Chileans, Brazilians, Peruvians, Columbians, El Salvadoranians, Bolivians, etc. I´m grateful that I can meet many new people, cultures and experiences. 











No comments:

Post a Comment