Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February 3, 2014 Guten Tag!

Family! 

O God, awhere art thou? And where is the pavilion that covereth thy bhiding place?
 aHow long shall thy hand be stayed, and thine eye, yea thy pure eye, behold from the eternal heavens the wrongs of thy people and of thy servants, and thine ear be penetrated with their cries?

Yesterday we were walking to a FhE, Valentina and Esteben couldn´t come, we prayed saying, ¨Heavenly Father, thank you for misionary opportunities,¨ looking over, we note Ricardo. Walking over to him we begin to talk, he accepts the invitation to listen to the gospel, and lo and behold we found Ana and Ricardo! I testify that our Heavenly Father is grateful, when WE find solutions, sharing the gospel, we seemingly failed situations! 

Ha, Tyler you told me that -/+ 9% of communication is verbal, 35% tone of voice, and 56% body expresion. I think that applies to prayer as well. I´ve felt more power in my prayers, and they are ever more powerful, as I commit to really speaking with my Heavenly Father as fervorous as I may. Yes I think that hand motions MIGHT be approiate here. 

Karina came to church yesterday! We´re ever so grateful for her example. Flor will BE coming to church, she reads, prays, God blessed her husband with Work, tis a blessing, is it not? Fingers crossed and Hearts hoping, prayers raised to God for her baptism the 22nd! Will you pray for Flor Calderon??;) I´ve felt YOUR prayers, and know of their power, of their strength. I know that they will help this family make the change, applying the beauty of the Gospel. 

41 No apower or influence can or ought to be maintained by virtue of the bpriesthood, only by cpersuasion, by dlong-suffering, by gentleness and meekness, and by love unfeigned;

I´m grateful for your prayers, your examples, your testimonies. God lives, loves us, watches me, laughs and cries with me. When my feet hurt he gives me that extra boost to keep going. When the rejection hurts he fuels my 

I love you all, more than the gunfire, heard from the video games heard here! 

Elder Tasso











No comments:

Post a Comment