Saturday, February 22, 2014

February 17, 2014 This week!

I´m grateful for the restoration, and for baptimsial invitactiones. We contacted Maricielo in the street thursday! We passed by and shared with her family a few days later! They all came to church, and loved it! It was a real miracle. They acpted baptismal dates for the 22 of March, and are looking for housing! If you know of something, let us know! I feel grateful, realived as we fulfill our purpose, as we invite as many as we can to know the truth, to be baptised, to give a referall, to do their hometeaching, etc.:) 

Church was fun, this ward is big and moves! We did ¨spiritual corners, which were fun sunday! It was good to be in divisiones with Luis, with Jerson, Mosiah, and Willington! We contacted Miriam and some other Children of God. She knows the church, her family is member, never got around to baptism! 

I´m grateful for Elder Mattinson. I look at him and I think of my brother Tyler Tasso! Haha,  Not always but they´re pretty similar I´d say! They´ve got similar forms to act, anyways, I think Heavenly Father´s a pretty funny guy, and I´m grateful for this remimder of my Brother.

Dad, sunday we had a great class in Elder´s Quorum by Cristian, about the family, being moral, a father, a leader etc. Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks for supporting me in my mision, for pushing us as kids, thanks for magnifying your callings. I always thought it was cool how you play, and played the piano in primaria, in church etc! 

Benny how´s soccer going?? Hyrum How tall are you now! I got your ninja photos! I love you guys! Estudiarán un poco de español para hablar cuando lleguen aquí??:)! 

I testify that God is our loving heavenly father. He knows my situacion, my desires here in Republica! He knows me and Elder Mattinson, our strengths and weaknesses. I love you all! Check the audio family! 

Famlily, will you read the BoM in spanish?! I testify that God, WILL help you learn, with the gift of tongues, and you´ll be able to speak a little here! 

Elder Tasso




No comments:

Post a Comment