Wednesday, June 6, 2012

June 1, 2012

Hola familia!
?Como esta usted?  Estoy muy bien.  Mi español es progresar y aprendo cada dia.  Puedo dice muchos mas cosas, pero muy difícil.  Puedo dice mi testimonio y otra atufe.  Well how are you guys?  Mi compañero es Elder Watson.  El es 6'2" and a nice dude.  He's enthusiastic, a little crazy, pretty fun, and a little nuts.  He's from Brigham City.  I really like it here, the days aren't too bad, pero sometimes it's a little long and tiring.  Gym is short, hope i don't get fat.  I won't.  The Spirit here is very very strong, and the language is coming quickly.  I see Jace Call lots and lots, he's in my district.  I also see lots of other guys.  I'm really tire, gotta go to bed.  There are some crazy rules here, bur obedience brings blessings and miracles.  Love ya lots.  My P-days are Thursdays, I'll email you then.  Tell my friends Hi, I miss them a lot, but it's a busy, spiritual, friendly, happy place here.
Expect mas español (o toro español)  para aquí y on.  They tell us, "usar que sabes."
-Elder Spencer Tasso
p.s.- Tell Eric feliz compleanos por mi.








No comments:

Post a Comment