Thursday, June 14, 2012

June 14, 2012


Hola!
 
Hola todos, como le va? English is quicker, here goes...
 
Primero: Thanks for everything you've done, thanks for sending me all the nifty stuff you have, especially the fruit! Thanks for the support. Pues, here I am doing laundry, it's dandy, and typing on the computer. 

Well i'm doing awesome here, I really like it. I do periodically get burnt out, there's obviously a lot of personal study time which gets a little old, but I try to stay on task. I've been playing soocer and basketball, so much fun. I've gained like 2 pounds, but most of it's of it's muscle. I'm learning loads, the spirit is really strong here, and really helps us learn. I can give the first lesson coherently in spanish! It feels so good to be able to just speak in spanish and I'm definitley getting better! I actually have the hardest time understanding, I can speak pretty well which is funny. My favorite things here are the devotionals- so awesome, singing, singing at the devotionals, gym, and all the awesome people here. I've just been talking to people here that look native to help me understand better. They're all funny dudes. I'm going to start singing in the choir. And actually me and Elder Watson are going to be zone leaders! crazy eh? we'll be over 3 districts, ours, one a little older, and one that came in yesterday. The kids here are sweet. I've been looking for ways how I can serve my comp., but all i really have is making his bed, opening the door, and shining his shoes. So if you come up with something funny big and creative, pray tell.

Love you all lots, what have you been up to? climbing trees? Swimming? Soccer? Tennis? How's ralphie? Send me loads of pics of everything! love you all.
 
The church is true, it makes me happy, it really does. I have a strong testimony of the gospel, the spirit is real and I know this is where i'm supposed to be. You're all rad!
 
this took me 24 ish minutes, cool eh?
 
Elder Spencer Tasso

No comments:

Post a Comment