Thursday, June 21, 2012

June 21, 2012


Hola todos!

Well how's everybody doing?! I don't have the time to draft individual emails to all of you, and wanted to include some people, so feel free to ignore the irrelevant stuff.

Overall, the MTCs pretty sweet. haven't really gained anyweight. Maybe a pound or so. Our zone went to the temple this morning, which was dandy. Me and another Elder were delayed though because our recommends were in our jackets, in dry cleaning. It all worked out. Oh how i love that temple food. It's been pretty good here. We got a new district last week and just had a new one come in, so we're over 4 zones now, the guys are all pretty dandy. That first week is generally a little rought but I hope the new missionaries like it alright. I like it here, I can always apply myself better with studying, h.s.i. though. The mission's awesome and I'm really progressing, thanks for all that everyone has done for me, to get me here and to keep me here, love ya loads!

Jace and a bunch of other Elders just left, wish them luck in Arizona, Cali, Nicaragua, etc. Elder millheim this is weird but if you're reading this i had a dream we played tennis last night, crazy eh?

K gotta make it quick. Chris and Tim Barrett got their calls to Bolivia and Ecuador, coming in on the 26th of sep. Beans.

My comps a cool cat, as is my district and such. Gettin' a haicut today, doin' some laundry, oh ya. Go to a Real game! they're number 1 in the league! Devotionals are the bomb here, sang in the choir, I was on tv, albeit mtc tv. We sang Lead, Kindly Light. I'm glad you got my letters, ya they're way better than email. 
I'll keep sending tangible mail, it's more fun, more creative, and provides a better psychological connection to home, friends, the real world, etc.

Soccer! snoasis! Thanks so much for your letters kids and fam, they were hilarious!  thanks for everything! love you all! Keep up the good work, and be exceptional!

Love ya, thanks for everything, this gospel makes me happy, best closing ever,

Elder spencer Tasso

ps. hola Elders Call and Millheim!

No comments:

Post a Comment